Providing Safe and Elegant Jewelry to Nickel Allergy Jewelry Lovers
Here’s a glimpse of what you’ll learn:
- Dave's background in the jewelry industry and how he got started with Blomdahl
- How Dave's business was impacted by COVID-19
- How the jewelry business finds customers and the industry’s preferred marketing strategies
- What has driven the company’s growth over the last year and Dave's experience with SEO algorithms
- How Dave finds agencies to work with and what he checks for
- The email marketing software Dave previously used for his company, how working with Dean Dutro has helped his business, and the (common) concerns he had before starting with an email marketing agency
- Dave's advice to companies looking to work with an email marketing agency
- The apps and tools Dave uses for his business and his advice to fellow business people on starting and running a business
- How to get in touch with Dave Loftus
In this episode…
An outfit isn’t complete without that perfect piece of jewelry. For some people, accessorizing can be the best part of putting your day’s look together. However, for children and adults with a nickel allergy, finding the right non-nickel jewelry can be a chore because of quality issues and safety.
To help solve this problem for jewelry lovers in the U.S., Dave Loftus set up a business to provide jewelry that is safe, of good quality, and maybe most importantly, cute! Blomdahl USA works in close collaboration with skin specialists to create a safe line of elegant jewelry for babies, kids, and adults.
Dave Loftus, Owner and Founder of Blomdahl USA, is Dean Dutro's guest on today’s episode of the Relationship Commerce Podcast where he talks about his work of providing safe and elegant accessories to jewelry lovers who happen to have a nickel allergy. He explains how he got started with Blomdahl, the strategies he uses to find consumers for his products, and his process for finding agencies to work with. Stay tuned.
Resources Mentioned in this episode
- Worth eCommerce
- Blomdahl USA
- Dave Loftus on LinkedIn
- Advertise Purple
- Swell Rewards
- Dean Dutro's interview with Jennifer Adams Bunkers, a mother of 6 kids with 6 businesses
Sponsor for this episode...
This episode is sponsored by Worth eCommerce.
Worth eCommerce is a small mighty team of eCommerce email marketers who help businesses of all sizes dramatically grow revenue with lifecycle email marketing. It is made up of copywriters, designers, strategizers, and marketing extraordinaires who specialize in nurturing relationships and guiding sales through the sheer power of email.
Worth eCommerce's sole focus is creating a lasting relationship between eCommerce sellers and their customers through the most personable form of digital connection: email. Businesses that send personable, interesting, and helpful emails earn the trust and continued business from that same customer.
Worth eCommerce’s mission is to help small medium sized e-commerce businesses generate more than a million dollars a year each in revenue using their own marketing channels.
To learn more about Worth eCommerce, visit https://worthecommerce.com/pages/home.
For all of your eCommerce needs, here are our top recommendations:
For the ultimate ecommerce marketing platform for eCommerce email and SMS messaging, make sure to check out Klaviyo.
For the AI Visit Conversion Platform, go with Justuno. They provide intelligent lead captures, personalized website messaging, and audience analytics to convert more visitors into customers.
And if you’re looking to create, launch, and manage your SMS marketing program for your growing Shopify store, there’s no better way to do that than with Postscript. Unlock a new marketing channel guaranteed to drive revenue, not just clicks.