Vincent Vitale is the Director of Marketing and Online Sales at Quanta Inc., a biotech company with a patented technology that supercharges ingredients so they can be absorbed into the body more effectively. Quanta serves brands in several industries, including cannabis, health and wellness, stress and pain management, fitness, and brain performance enhancement.
Before joining Quanta, Vincent was the Business Development Manager at Aspire Food Group. He has also worked at Nissan Motor Corporation, Focus@Will Labs, and FOX Sports. He holds a degree in Journalism from the University of Missouri-Columbia.
Here’s a glimpse of what you’ll learn:
- How Vincent got started at Quanta and the work he does for the company
- Why Vincent moved to Austin to work for a food company and his reasons for coming back to Quanta
- Vincent talks about his experience during the early days of working for a CBD company
- The changes Quanta has made since starting and how they've been helping doctors affected by COVID-19
- How Vincent's role has changed in the company and the advertising methods he uses to drive online sales
- The tools and software Quanta uses for marketing
- Vincent talks about a big mistake he made, the lessons he learned, and one of his proudest moments at Quanta
- The marketers and business owners in Vincent's industry that have helped him hone his marketing skills
- Vincent's advice to people looking to start or currently running a CBD business
- Where to learn more about Quanta
In this episode…
Despite the surge in CBD product companies on the scene, there are some challenges that these businesses continue to face daily. So, what are some of these?
Being prohibited from advertising on most media platforms is one. Restrictions in payment gateways are another. These aren’t obstacles that you can avoid when growing your business, and if you don’t know how to maneuver the terrain, you may not make it very far.
Vincent Vitale faced these challenges when he joined Quanta, a CBD company. His company's payment processor was canceled the first day he joined the company. They couldn't accept online payments and had to scramble to find an alternative solution despite the company's sales growing every day.
Vincent Vitale, the Director of Marketing and Online Sales at Quanta Inc. is Dean Dutro's guest in this episode of Relationship Commerce. They talk about marketing and growing a CBD company and the various challenges the company has faced along the way. Vincent also shares his career background and how Quanta has been helping doctors affected by COVID-19.
Resources Mentioned in this episode
- Worth eCommerce
- Quanta Inc.
- Quanta's muscle rub
- Vincent Vitale on LinkedIn
- Molequle Skincare
- Aspire Food Group
- NMI payment platform
- Commerce Science Corporation
Sponsor for this episode...
This episode is sponsored by Worth eCommerce.
Worth eCommerce is a small mighty team of eCommerce email marketers who help businesses of all sizes dramatically grow revenue with lifecycle email marketing. It is made up of copywriters, designers, strategizers, and marketing extraordinaires who specialize in nurturing relationships and guiding sales through the sheer power of email.
Worth eCommerce's sole focus is creating a lasting relationship between eCommerce sellers and their customers through the most personable form of digital connection: email. Businesses that send personable, interesting, and helpful emails earn the trust and continued business from that same customer.
Worth eCommerce’s mission is to help small medium sized e-commerce businesses generate more than a million dollars a year each in revenue using their own marketing channels.
To learn more about Worth eCommerce, visit https://worthecommerce.com/pages/home.
For all of your eCommerce needs, here are our top recommendations:
For the ultimate ecommerce marketing platform for eCommerce email and SMS messaging, make sure to check out Klaviyo.
For the AI Visit Conversion Platform, go with Justuno. They provide intelligent lead captures, personalized website messaging, and audience analytics to convert more visitors into customers.
And if you’re looking to create, launch, and manage your SMS marketing program for your growing Shopify store, there’s no better way to do that than with Postscript. Unlock a new marketing channel guaranteed to drive revenue, not just clicks.