How to Develop Better and Healthier Habits By Journaling
Amir Atighehchi is a serial entrepreneur and the co-founder of Habit Nest, and he also helped start and grow Nutlock, DRNK coffee + tea, and Qwench Juice Bar. Habit Nest is the home for building healthy habits ultimately helping people with wholesome rewarding lives, and the company has been featured in Business Insider, The Wall Street Journal, and Good Morning America, and they have sold hundreds of thousands of their journals since 2017. In 2019, Habit Nest won the Amazon Small Business Owner of the Year for Entrepreneurs Under 30.
Amir holds a Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration and Management from University of Southern California - Marshall School of Business.
Here’s a glimpse of what you’ll learn:
- Why Amir Atighehchi and his business partners started Habit Nest and how they learned about habit-building tips
- How Habit Nest did user testing for their journals and how they have evolved since
- The biggest turning point for Habit Nest business and what they learned from the experience
- How Facebook Ads propelled Habit Nest to the next level
- The effect of the COVID-19 pandemic on Habit Nest's performance on Amazon and how they pivoted to stay afloat
- What Amir learned about the power of a brand through his business
- Strategies Amir wishes he knew starting out that have helped his business grow and scale
- The Habit Nest workforce and how the company finds its freelancers
- Amir shares his morning routine and his advice to people who keep falling off their daily routines
- The Shopify Apps Amir uses for his business and the people he looks up to in his industry
In this episode…
One of the oldest, most common, and most reliable methods used by people to keep track of their progress in exercising and eating healthier is by keeping a journal. People often use any type of journal they can lay their hands on but because there is often a lack of good structure of what their end goal is, people find themselves falling by the way side after some time.
Three friends who loved health and fitness faced this same challenge, so when one of them found a way to record and keep track of his healthy habits everyday, it sparked a business idea that turned into an opportunity that would grow into a successful enterprise. This idea led to Habit Nest where they produced journals for specific habits like exercising, morning routines, and eating healthier food, helping people track their progress and stick with their goals.
Amir Atighehchi, one of the co-founders of Habit Nest, joins Dean Dutro in this episode of the Relationship Commerce podcast where they talk about the journaling business he created with his friends. They talk about common challenges they faced before creating their journals, the different types of journals they sell, how using Facebook Ads has impacted their business and the strategies they used to grow their brand. Stay tuned.
Resources Mentioned in this episode
- Habit Nest
- Habit Nest on Instagram
- Habit Nest Facebook Page
- Habit Nest Facebook Group
- Amir Atighehchi on LinkedIn
- Qwench Juice Bar
- DRNK coffee + tea
- Jenna Ochoa from Justuno
- The ASK Method
- Help a Reporter Out (HARO)
- Amazon FBA
- The Badass Body Goals Journal
- Home Workout Journals
- Whiteboard Habit Tracker
- Judge.me App
- Gary Vaynerchuk
Sponsor for this episode...
This episode is sponsored by Worth eCommerce.
Worth eCommerce is a small mighty team of eCommerce email marketers who help businesses of all sizes dramatically grow revenue with lifecycle email marketing. It is made up of copywriters, designers, strategizers, and marketing extraordinaire who specialize in nurturing relationships and guiding sales through the sheer power of email.
Worth eCommerce's sole focus is creating a lasting relationship between eCommerce sellers and their customers through the most personable form of digital connection: email. Businesses that send personable, interesting and helpful emails earn the trust and continued business from that same customer.
Worth eCommerce’s mission is to help small medium-sized e-commerce businesses generate more than a million dollars a year each in revenue using their own marketing channels.
To learn more about Worth eCommerce, visit https://worthecommerce.com/pages/home.