How an Online Premium Meat Butcher Differentiates Itself From Competitors with Gabriel Llaurado, Co-Founder of Meat N' Bone
Gabriel Llaurado is a Co-Founder of Meat N' Bone, a hyperlocal online butcher shop that hand-delivers high-quality meat straight to your door. The company has set out to disrupt the meat market and has been featured in Business Insider, Forbes, The Washington Post, and many more.
Before Meat N' Bone, Gabriel led Operations and Digital at Media Global Group (MGG Media) and was the General Manager at CNN Latino NY WBQM Ch. 3.
Here’s a glimpse of what you’ll learn:
- Gabriel talks about their infamous baseball steak and how the idea for Meat N' Bone was cooked up
- What sets Meat N’ Bone apart from its competitors
- Gabriel talks about the first days of starting the company, how they won over new customers, their signage, and how they built their retail shops
- Meat N' Bone's vetting process for meat farms and common reasons for rejection
- Gabriel explains how the company leverages its website to market products and their referral program
- How Meat N’ Bone's product lineup and customer service has helped drive sales
- The software and plugins used to run the company website
- The marketers and business owners in the industry that Gabriel respects
- Gabriel's advice on the action steps e-commerce sellers should take now for their business
In this episode…
Finding good quality and healthy meat that’s reasonably priced is difficult for many Americans. Supermarkets and grocery stores get stocked with low-quality meat and, when a better cut does show up in the freezer, it costs an arm and a leg.
Besides, not all meat labeled grass-fed is actually from 100% grass-fed cattle—and consumers may not be aware of this. So, to help the consumers who care about where their meat comes from, Gabriel Llaurado and his co-founders decided to launch Meat N' Bone: an online butcher shop that focuses on providing quality meat products to its customers.
In this episode of Relationship Commerce, Dr. Jeremy Weisz chats with Gabriel Llaurado, Co-Founder of Meat N' Bone, about delivering premium quality meat to health-conscious customers. They talk about the company's vetting process for meat farms, their customer service experience, and how their referral program works.
Resources Mentioned in this episode
- Worth eCommerce
- Meat N' Bone
- Gabriel Llaurado on LinkedIn
- German Barreto Vollbracht on LinkedIn
- Luis E. Mata on LinkedIn
- HubSpot CRM
- Report Pundit
Sponsor for this episode...
This episode is sponsored by Worth eCommerce.
Worth eCommerce is a small mighty team of eCommerce email marketers who help businesses of all sizes dramatically grow revenue with lifecycle email marketing. It is made up of copywriters, designers, strategizers, and marketing extraordinaires who specialize in nurturing relationships and guiding sales through the sheer power of email.
Worth eCommerce's sole focus is creating a lasting relationship between eCommerce sellers and their customers through the most personable form of digital connection: email. Businesses that send personable, interesting, and helpful emails earn the trust and continued business from that same customer.
Worth eCommerce’s mission is to help small medium sized e-commerce businesses generate more than a million dollars a year each in revenue using their own marketing channels.
To learn more about Worth eCommerce, visit https://worthecommerce.com/pages/home.
For all of your eCommerce needs, here are our top recommendations:
For the ultimate ecommerce marketing platform for eCommerce email and SMS messaging, make sure to check out Klaviyo.
For the AI Visit Conversion Platform, go with Justuno. They provide intelligent lead captures, personalized website messaging, and audience analytics to convert more visitors into customers.
And if you’re looking to create, launch, and manage your SMS marketing program for your growing Shopify store, there’s no better way to do that than with Postscript. Unlock a new marketing channel guaranteed to drive revenue, not just clicks.